Wednesday, August 18, 2004

bands with managers

wow. please have a seat. you are about to experience my first drunk blog. i really never thought blogging would come to this, but hey, when your drunk, it just seems okay. i jsut got home. i spent the night at this amazing bar listening to amazing bluegrass music. I just want to say (and this is really all I want to say) I fucking love music. i love watching live music. (and i want this next part on record) I think music is my equivalent of sex. or at least it is basically sex for me. or at least all i want to do is have sex with musicians? or at least the two (sex and music that is) are intrinsically linked. I refuse to be ashamed of this. Tonight, i am embracing it. So what if I am aspire to be Penny Lane. I love music. I want to have sex. i think that about sums it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home