Tuesday, September 06, 2005

burb, burb, burb, the burb's the word

living in the suburbs is like drinking a glass of water on a Monday morning. It’s clean, clear, refreshing, but really no substitute for a grande nonfat latte. visiting the suburbs however, is like skipping school altogether on a Monday morning. It feels completely wrong, and yet everything around you is so easy it urges you to continue. It reminds me of a few things I almost forgot about:
1. the feeling of concrete beneath bare feet
2. parking in the driveway
3. mini golf

I think that was it.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that, and amend garages (for parking and for art projects), keyless mailboxes, and front doors on the first floor.

Post script – coffee makes my tummy feel funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home