Monday, June 05, 2006

list 1

how to become an indie rocker.

1. purchase navy blue hooded zip jacket, one size too small.
2. grow facial hair. beard is not a must, as long as facial hair appears excessive or unruly in some way.
3. wear your under shirt as your over shirt.
4. talk about yourself, your band, your music, your ...
5. be modest about your brilliance.
6. pretend like it's cool to be uncool until you actually see someone being uncool. then treat them like they really are uncool.
7. re-read number 6 replacing the word "uncool" with the word "awkward".
8. sensitivity is key. (well, at least while other people are in the room).
9. note that you aren't actually required to care about the people reffered to in number 8.
10. fall madly in love with one girl. one girl only. this girl should be one that you treated like absolute shit before "tragically" loosing. you will never, never love anyone again.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously fit all those specifications, except I don't have a band.

Instead, I tell people I talk about how I'm an artsist.

I still rock out, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home