Friday, August 05, 2005

and freud just laughs

Last night I dreamt I was in a glass elevator. It was dark and full- so full in fact, I didn’t notice it was glass until later. The people on the elevator were all my age, I didn’t know any of them, though it seemed as though I might have known them during the dream. The elevator was rising and we were all happy as it traveled through the stories. Later though, it stuttered, and we all looked at each other in disbelief. Moments later it sharply descended. The sky was light, and blue, as I could now see it through the glass. As we fell, I realized we were outside- on top of the building. And when we crashed, it was onto the roof of the building. The glass broke and pieces of this mechanical atrocity burst and broke and fell into the roof. We stood, in formation, completely unharmed. I could see the impact, but I couldn’t feel anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home